A skin-softening blend of sugar, honey, and moisturizing plant oils, Joan's Hydrating Honey Scrub buffs away dead skin and dryness.
Warm Honey is the scent of pure sweetness that wafts off the hives in the summertime.
How to Use: Massage a small amount of scrub onto damp skin, concentrating on dryspots like elbows and knees. Rinse well.
- Gently exfoliates and dissolves dead skin
- Deeply moisturizes dry, rough skin
- Leaves skin softer, brighter, and smoother
- Sugar: A gentle exfoliator that buffs away dead skin without irritation.
- Avocado Oil: A lightweight oil that helps soften and moisturize.
- Honey: A natural skin-protector packed with beneficial antioxidants.
Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Organic Certified Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Olivate, Aqua, Tocopherol, Organic Certified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Certified Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Certified Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Honey, (Natural) Fragrance